Friday, July 1, 2011

Pool Time

With a baby due in early July, I knew we wouldn't get as much pool time as last summer. I had hoped to get to the pool at Algonkian Park at least once with Brennan before Baby Dora arrived though. Last week's weather wasn't that nice, so we didn't make it, but thankfully, today, we got to go.
I wasn't sure if Brennan would be willing to go down the tube slides today, seeing as it had been a full year since going to the pool, but after an hour of being there, he went for them. After that, he pretty much slid continuously for the rest of the time we were there.

As I had suspected, Brennan was much bolder with the pool's splash elements and he got right in there to play with the levers that control the spray levels. He also ventured into the huge downpour area a couple of times by choice, getting completely soaked. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me at those times.

We had such a fun time today and if the baby doesn't come, I'm hoping to get there again with Brian this weekend.

No comments: