Sunday, February 5, 2012

February Fun

We had such a nice week with many visitors.  Regina and baby Frankie came over on Thursday and we had a great visit.  Frankie is 3 months younger than Tyler.  Tyler seemed interested in Frankie and kept swatting at Frankie's belly and tried to take a bite out of his leg!  No child was injured during this playdate.
Tyler has been getting tons of practice sitting up and I can almost trust him to sit without a pillow behind him on the wooden floor.  He has started flipping onto his belly from a seated position.  He rotates himself around on the floor, reaching for toys that he wants, but hasn't really started tucking his legs under yet.  Brennan never crawled for us, since he did that funny scoot, but I hope Tyler does!
This week, we also tried something new: giving the boys a bath together in the big tub!  Brennan and Tyler both seemed to enjoy it.  Here they are after their bath, just before bedtime.  Brennan loves his little bro and Tyler is smitten with his big bro!
The other big news is that Tyler is finally sleeping through the night!  It's been almost two weeks of uninterrupted sleep from the little guy!  While I'm feeling better, I'm not sure how long it will take me to fully recover from 6.5 months of interrupted sleep.

1 comment:

Deb said...

What cute pictures! Love the post bath shot :)