Thursday, February 23, 2012

Video Updates

It's been a LONG time since I've posted any videos on the blog.  I don't think I've done video since my Sony Cybershot camera went missing in August 2010 because the file sizes from our other cameras were too large for Blogger to handle.  I didn't want to go the You Tube route and tried Drop Box with the family, but ran into some technical issues there.  My sister's fiance, Joe, suggested I try Vimeo and I am finally getting around to giving it a try.  Here are a few videos for your viewing pleasure.  They aren't all that exciting, but I will start making better attempts at getting blog worthy video again!
Brennan playing with his baseball toy.


Tyler looked like he was trying to scoot.  To those who remember Brennan's method of movement before he could walk, I think these little leg movements will look familiar.


Here is Tyler in his jumperoo.  Sorry for all of my random speaking in the video, but he jumps more vigorously when you cheer him on.  He loves the jumperoo.  I love that we are getting such great use out of this Craig's List bargain that I bought when Brennan was a baby!  I've learned to put a Bumkins bib on the little guy when he's in the jumperoo in order to catch the spit up that usually occurs with all of that jumping!

No comments: