We continued to have some amazing weather all last week and headed to the playground to have some fun and enjoy the fresh air. Brennan is now tall enough to climb on top of some of the equipment, a new skill that he seems to love testing out.
There was a little 5 year old girl at the playground that he played with for quite a while. They were chasing each other, going up and down slides and all over the playground equipment. At some point, I guess she had enough of Brennan and tried to get away from him. She kept saying, "I hate boys," but it didn't seem to phase Brennan. In the photo below, he is trying to appeal to her, saying, "you don't hate boys." It was pretty funny.
Over the weekend, Brian and I were both in the mood for a burger, so we headed to Red Robin. It was Tyler's first time sitting in a high chair at a restaurant. Of course, all he had was baby food. I've been testing his "chewing" ability with Baby Mum-Mums. I still don't think he's ready for finger foods, but I think these crackers provide him with a little bit of practice. All in all, our dinner outing was successful.
After preschool on Monday, I picked Brennan up and we headed to the grocery store. We had lunch there and then I dropped Brennan off at the Kid's Club while I shopped.
Brennan has recently been showing Tyler a lot of love. Every time I look over, he's hugging his baby brother. Tyler loves when Brennan gives him attention, so I encourage it, although I do keep a close eye on things to make sure Tyler doesn't get hurt!
On Saturday night, we went to a friend's house for dinner and played the Wii Just Dance games for the first time. We had so much fun that Brian went out and bought the Kinnect for our Xbox along with a few games: Just Dance 3 and Zumba! We've been having a lot of fun at home playing with our new toy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment