I'll take 60 and sunny in February, even if it is accompanied by a bit of wind! We had high hopes of a few inches of snow this weekend, but didn't get anything, so if it's not going to snow enough to go sledding, then bring on the spring weather! Brennan didn't want to look up or smile for any pictures.
Tyler's latest move is going from sitting to his belly. As I was trying to get Brennan to smile, Tyler flipped over to his stomach. I'm pretty sure Brennan is whining, "no pictures," in the photo below. Tyler is very interested in becoming mobile. Yesterday, I saw him really trying to get up on all fours. He hasn't figured it out yet, but he never stays in the same place or position that you leave him in. It's only a matter of time before he figures out how to get moving!
While Tyler observed, Brennan played
with his new baseball toy from Christmas. There is a button on home plate that
automatically loads a ball when you press it. Brennan would hit the balls and
then I would have to race him to pick them up. Between that and playing frisbee
with him, which involves us standing next to each other, me throwing the frisbee
and then us running after it, I got a bit of a work out in. Brennan did a
little bike riding as well. What a fun day. Today is supposed to be even
warmer, so hopefully we'll make it to a playground this afternoon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment