Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter

We had a fun Easter weekend.  On Saturday morning, I took Brennan to Cox Farms for the egg hunt and Easter activities.  I don't think we'll do it again as the egg hunt was extremely underwhelming, but Brennan enjoyed himself, so that was fine.  I'm glad I left Tyler at home with Brian though since there were A LOT of people packed into a very small and semi-unorganized space.  The kids were let loose in a small patch of land to gather empty eggs that they turned in for a goody bag at the end.
On Easter Sunday, the boys dressed up for church.
We did our own egg hunt after lunch.  Brennan wouldn't put his juice box down, so I had to hold his Easter bucket while he gathered eggs.
Tyler followed along in the push buggy.
Here is Brennan posing with his loot.  Brennan kept saying, "Are all these eggs for me?"  I had purchased a lot of candy for eggs thinking some of our neighbors would participate like they usually do, but everyone was out of town this year, so Brennan made out.

No comments: