We went to check out a well shaded playground at the Sterling Community Center.
While Brennan played, Tyler chilled out in the stroller and chewed on his sippy cup more than drank from it. Tyler still isn't much for drinking anything. Although, he did figure out how to drink from a straw.
Tyler is always on the go. He quickly got over his dislike of grass and pretty much crawls on any surface. He can also crawl all the way up the stairs now. I'm pretty sure he knows he's not supposed to. Anytime we're in the basement, where we don't have a gate at the bottom of the stairs, he tries to escape. When I come up behind him, he speeds up and laughs.
Last week was school spirit week at Brennan's preschool. Monday was hat day, Wednesday was wacky hair day and Friday was class color day. I gave Brennan all around spikes for wacky hair day.
Brennan's preschool has an art show every year, displaying art projects from all the different classes. This year's art show is coming up on Friday evening. Two weeks ago, Mrs. Teuscher sent home each child with a pringles container, a styrofoam ball, a cone shaped water cup and 3 communion cups. She attached note asking parents to work with their children to make a rocket using the items provided for a parent/child art project to display at the art show. Here is what we came up with:
My back was feeling better late last week and I didn't want my Children's Place Cash to expire, so we made a little trip to the mall after school. Brennan and I took Tyler on his first train ride at the mall. Tyler seemed to enjoy it and stood up, staring out the window for most of the ride. Unfortunately, lifting my stroller in and out of the car set my back off again and I had a pretty rough weekend recovering from the mall trip.








1 comment:
Oh no Megan! I hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment