Friday, November 23, 2012

Give Thanks!

Last Thursday, Tyler and I attended "The Feast" at Brennan's preschool.  The kids came in and sang the Albuquerque Turkey song.  I thought I recorded it, but didn't realize which button I needed to use on my Rebel T3i to start/stop a video recording.  I thought I got it, but after coming home and not finding a video file on my camera, I did a little research and it turns out I should have looked at the owner's manual before trying to shoot video on this camera.
Of course, getting a good picture of me and Brennan was difficult, but this sure was a fun moment!
Tyler stayed seated for longer than I expected.  He watched his brother sing and ate a little lunch.
Our church had a volunteer appreciation event on Sunday afternoon. Brennan and Tyler enjoyed the bonfire and being out in the woods.
This year, we kept our tradition of hosting an orphan's Thanksgiving and enjoyed having a table full of friends and good food!

No comments: