Thursday, November 1, 2012

Trick Or Treating

We had an early dinner and as the sun went down, I got the boys into their costumes.  It was a chilly evening, so both were wearing fleece jackets under their costumes.  I decided to put my Haunted house out on the stoop to see if trick-or-treators would want to try to feel something icky.  It was a hit!  I had a lot of kids stick there hands in to see what they could feel.
I took Tyler with Brian and Brennan to just a few of the neighbors' houses that we know.  We ran into Catwoman on our second stop!
Tyler and I headed back home to hand out candy.  We stayed outside to wait for trick-or-treators.  I wanted to sit on the stoop, but Tyler had other plans and I ended up chasing him around the front yard for most of the evening.
When Brennan got back from trick or treating, he wanted another look at our neighbor who was doing his best to freak trick-or-treators out with his scary costume.  He would sit completely still until you approached and then would move.  It was creepy because he looked more like a prop than a person in costume, so you weren't expecting him to move.
Brennan sorted out his loot between chocolate, chewies, hard candy and peanuts!  He was quite pleased with what he came home with.
Happy Halloween!

No comments: