Sunday, June 1, 2008

36 Weeks And Counting

Well, this weekend, I did a lot of work around the house putting away the baby supplies. Brian and I made some exchanges at Buy Buy Baby and Babies R Us. Despite all the work, the living room is still a mess! I am getting closer to being able to post some shots of the nursery... hopefully later this week. Now that I only have 4 weeks to go, I plan to post a picture of myself each week so you can see how I look as I approach the end.
For anyone interested in an update on Mariah, she is scheduled for a Cesarean Birth this Thursday at 5:30 AM! I know she is excited to meet her baby girls and I believe she will be having them at Huntington Hospital.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Meg! Getting closer... You look amazing! I can't wait to see you and the baby... I know Brian is eagerly waiting for him too... I am so happy for Maria! May God Bless the little angels He's giving you and Maria...

Life with Pog & FLeC said...

You look beautiful, as always.