We've had a really nice weekend. It started on Friday night with a birthday celebration with our neighbors. There are four of us with birthdays in a two week time span, so we all got together to have cake. I thought this picture was funny since it shows three year old Sydney holding Brennan and he looks huge in her arms. You can see his little baby belly hanging over his shorts! This weekend, I noticed that Brennan has outgrown many of his 3 month size clothing and is now wearing a number of 6 months outfits. It's amazing how big he is getting. Courtney (on the left of photo) will be our babysitter when we finally get out of the house for a date night!
On Saturday morning, we went to Maryland to visit Maimouna and Kylian. Kylian is a rambunctious 2 year old and we never managed to get him to stay still for a photo with Brennan, but I got a this nice shot of Mai and Brennan. It had been months since I saw them and I couldn't believe how much Kylian was talking... it's hard to believe that Brennan will be there before we know it... although, I'm not trying to rush anything.
I had hoped to make Brennan's debut at church yesterday, but we were lazy and spent half the day lounging around the house. With the three day weekend, Brian let himself enjoy a little downtime since he had an extra day to get through his 'to do' list. He was eating grapes and pretending to feed them to Brennan. He managed to use Brennan's belly as a shelf... ha!

2 comments:
I really enjoyed having you at home. Brennan is so cute. I am looking forward to my next visit in Virginia.
Brennan is so cute. I am counting the days until I get to meet him! It sounds like you are doing wonderful!
Post a Comment