Brennan is a popular little guy with plenty of people coming to visit him. He is quite the social butterfly :) Aunt Kerry and Uncle Philip came down to meet Brennan in the first week of August. We had such a nice time. They came down on Wednesday night, and since Brian was working, Philip worked at a local Sleepy's, while Kerry and I enjoyed leisurely days with the baby. Kerry took a ton of pictures and got some really great shots in. We went out to dinner on Friday night to a little local Italian Restaurant and to our surprise, there was a biker-looking band setting up shop as we were finishing up. Although that was slightly disturbing for me, Brennan seemed unphased :)
I just loved this picture below and had to post it!

2 comments:
Indeed a very popular man. He is so handsome! Can't wait to hold him!
It's so nice to see pictures of some of the people we hear you talk about -- I love being able to put a face with the name and stories. :) Brennan is just too cute.
Post a Comment