This is my last week home before returning to work and we've been ma
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Enjoying Our Last Week at Home
We had a great weekend in Alexandria! The weather was absolutely beautiful and the wedding was fun. Brian was on daddy duty all day Saturday so that I was able to get ready for the wed
ding and enjoy the reception, which was great! Brian took Brennan down by the water front and to his favorite ice cream shop, Scoop. We bought the infant seat attachment to our jogging stroller, so Brian had a more manly looking stroller for the weekend and it was good for the uneven streets in Old Town Alexandria. Brian was funny as he noticed that many other parents had BOB jogging strollers... I think he felt cool and trendy with his! I think it was great for bonding between Brennan and Brian.
This is my last week home before returning to work and we've been ma
king the most of it. On Monday, we went to Meadowlark Botanical Gardens with my friends from Lamaze class and their babies. We got some good exercise in and had a nice picnic lunch. Yesterday, I met my friend Melanie at the mall to do some back to work shopping since 95% of my old clothing still doesn't fit. I also got a hair cut yesterday. Today was our last day at the mom group and I sadly said farewell to everyone, but hope to stay in touch with at least a few and get together for play dates and walks. We are heading to the movies tomorrow to see My Best Friend's Girl.
This is my last week home before returning to work and we've been ma
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am looking forward to hearing more about the wedding. Enjoy your last days at home. Thanks for the teether...I hope you enjoyed laughing at my goofy messages! :)
Post a Comment