This weekend, Mommy and Daddy's friends, Kenny and Sara, came to visit and they brought their super cute daughter, named Meghan. That is the same name as my mommy, but spelled differently. Mr. Kenny told me not to make googly eyes at Meghan, but I couldn't h
elp falling in love with her big blue beautiful eyes! We went to the Air & Space Museum together and saw a lot of big planes. I tried to be a big boy and roll around in my stroller all by myself, but my daddy carried me through some of the museum. That was so embarrassing because I was trying to make an impression on an older lady! (Meghan is 6 months old.) I shared my toys with Meghan. She showed me how to use my high chair and excersaucer, and now I can't wait until I'm big enough to use them myself. We spent some time playing on my play mat. Mommy and Daddy were excited to see me lift my head up so high during tummy time! I had never done that before this weekend. They say I am getting very strong. I hope to see Meghan again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Meghan is soooo cute! No wonder, my Brennan was trying to make googly eyes. He is growing up so fast! I can't wait to see him again.
Post a Comment