We saw 'Burn After Reading' yesterday (that new Brad Pitt movie) and it was pretty funny, although definitely weird. And, great news, for the last 4 nights, Brennan SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!! Woo hoo! He has gone down to sleept between 7:30 and 9 each of the nights and didn't wake until between 5 and 6 AM! It's been great and I am hoping we've entered into a new phase of life!
Friday, September 19, 2008
In-Town Out-of-Town Weekend
We are getting packed up and ready to go to Alexandria for the weekend for my friend, Barb's wedding. This will be our first stay away from home with the little guy, of course except for the first two nights of his life, when we were still in the hospital. Brian is looking forward to spending the day with Brennan on Saturday while I am busy with wedding preparations. Brian and Brennan will both be attending the reception though!

We saw 'Burn After Reading' yesterday (that new Brad Pitt movie) and it was pretty funny, although definitely weird. And, great news, for the last 4 nights, Brennan SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!! Woo hoo! He has gone down to sleept between 7:30 and 9 each of the nights and didn't wake until between 5 and 6 AM! It's been great and I am hoping we've entered into a new phase of life!
We saw 'Burn After Reading' yesterday (that new Brad Pitt movie) and it was pretty funny, although definitely weird. And, great news, for the last 4 nights, Brennan SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!! Woo hoo! He has gone down to sleept between 7:30 and 9 each of the nights and didn't wake until between 5 and 6 AM! It's been great and I am hoping we've entered into a new phase of life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What wonderful sleeping. I hope the wedding is/was great... can't wait to hear all about it!
He looks like he was getting ready to party. I hope everything went well!
Post a Comment