#1 - Change the Baby's Diaper if He Wakes Up to Eat in the Middle of the Night. After a week of through the night sleeping, Brennan woke up on Tuesday at 3 AM hungry. I decided not to change his diaper since I didn't want him waking up too much. I rationalized that he has been going through the night without a change anyway. Well, to my joy in the morning, his diaper was so saturated that there was a nice mustard yellow leak all over his pajamas and sheets!
#2 - If Something Makes Your Baby Throw Up Once, it Probably will Again. I am talking about Gripe Water, this "magical" little cure to stop the hiccups that other mothers rave about. Other people's babies apparently gulp this stuff down and it stops their hiccups. For us, it results in an immediate puke fest. It stops the hiccups, but not in the way intended. This time, the Gripe Water went straight to the trash.
#3 - Give the Baby Vitamins Before He Starts Eating. If you forget, then wait until the next feeding, otherwise, he may throw up... and once you learn this, don't think you can get away with it at another time.
Yes, given these lessons, you might not be suprised to know that I have done three loads of Baby laundry in the last two days, including things like the bouncy seat cover and the actual boppy pillow. And, Brennan has received multiple baths. I was happy to let Brian take over last night when he got home from work!

1 comment:
Oh dear... how rough!! I'm sorry you've had to do so much laundry.
Post a Comment