Thursday, September 11, 2008

This week's recap

On Tuesday, Brennan and I went to visit my friend, Shana, and her sweet three week old baby, Spencer. Spencer is about 6.5 pounds and it felt so good hold such a little guy. He is light as a feather compared to my little tank! Shana and I had a nice lunch together at her house. It's too bad our leave from work isn't overlapping more!

We went to another movie today, the Nicholas Cage film, Bangkok Dangerous... I wouldn't recommend it. The company was good, but the movie was pretty average. Our good friends from Pittsburgh, Sara and Kenny, and their six month old daughter, Meghan, are coming to visit this weekend. Brennan can't wait to meet Meghan; he is working on being extra adorable to win her over! I'm hoping for good weather so we can spend some time outside with the babies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Brennan. He is so adorable.