Monday, January 26, 2009
Big Boy Cart
Brennan and I rarely go food shopping with Brian. Our car seat base doesn't fit that well into the top of the cart and I always feel like he is sitting so high that it's hard for me to see where I'm navigating the cart. Brennan is starting to reach the height limit of the infant seat though, so we know it will soon be time to switch car seats. We decided to give the supermarket a test run on Sunday with him sitting in the cart itself. We pulled out the shopping cart cover and strode through Wegman's in style. Brennan seemed quite happy with the experience. I think he enjoyed being able to more easily see what was going on around him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Aw! How fun! He probably is much happier, being able to see more. :) Brennan is growing up fast!
Post a Comment