
Just wanted to give a quick update on what's happening with my pregnancy. I went for a growth sonogram yesterday and the baby is measuring just fine. The baby's estimated weight is 6 lb 5 oz, with 4 weeks to go. So, looks like I will have another 8
pounder. The other news from this appointment is that I am 1 cm dilated, so I was glad to find out that I've started to make a little progress. I looked back at my posts from June 2008 and I wasn't 1 cm until 38 weeks, so I'm about 2 weeks ahead of where I was with Brennan. With Brennan, it was 3 weeks from the time I started dilating to the time I went into labor, so hopefully that will be the longest this baby will wait to come. I'll keep you posted!
2 comments:
This is so exciting! Cannot wait to meet the baby! Love you :)
How exciting!!!
Post a Comment