Monday, June 27, 2011

Evan's Birthday Party

This is the season of birthday parties for many of my friends' children. I met most of my local friends at a group for new moms that I attended when Brennan was born, so our kids are all summer 2008 babies. It seems like we have a birthday party on the calendar every couple of weeks this time of year. Evan turned three yesterday and celebrated with a party in the afternoon. I didn't get a good picture of Evan and Brennan together, but the birthday boy is pictured below in the red shirt with a #3 on it. Evan had a bounce castle at his party too and Brennan was thrilled to bounce, climb and slide down.
He liked to climb up with a ball, throw it down and then slide down after it.
They put a bubble machine out and the kids had fun chasing bubbles. Below, Brennan is pictured with Claire, my friend Ashley's daughter, who we often get together with.

No comments: