He was completely fine, but had climbed over the back of the couch to retrieve a ball and couldn't get out. I didn't see him when I had initially peaked into the TV room. I got a little laugh about the situation and helped him out. What a way to get the adrenaline pumping in the morning.
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
"Mom, Help"
When I get ready in the morning, I usually leave Brennan downstairs to watch some of his favorite Disney Junior morning shows. We generally have no issues, however, last Tuesday, I had gotten out of the shower and I thought I heard Brennan's voice saying, "Mom, help," so I came straight downstairs. I went straight to the TV room, but from where I standing in the kitchen, I didn't see him. I looked in the dining room, living room, checked the basement door (it was still closed and locked.) I started to feel a sense of panic. I was saying, "Brennan, Brennan, where are you?" I followed his voice and this is where it lead me:

He was completely fine, but had climbed over the back of the couch to retrieve a ball and couldn't get out. I didn't see him when I had initially peaked into the TV room. I got a little laugh about the situation and helped him out. What a way to get the adrenaline pumping in the morning.
He was completely fine, but had climbed over the back of the couch to retrieve a ball and couldn't get out. I didn't see him when I had initially peaked into the TV room. I got a little laugh about the situation and helped him out. What a way to get the adrenaline pumping in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oops! :) That's kind of funny though... I'm glad he wasn't too upset.
Post a Comment