
I went to the doctor on Monday and was really happy to learn that I had progressed to 3 cm dilated. I never posted a 37 week update because there was no change from 36 weeks. However, this week, my doctor noted a big difference from the prior week and thought the baby might come within the week. I don't think I've mentioned it on the blog, but about a month ago, Brennan started referring to the baby as "Baby Dora," so that's what we've been calling this little one. Baby Dora, come soon! I am ready to meet you! This photo was taken on Sunday at Evan's birthday with my friend Joanie, Evan's mom.
2 comments:
Exciting news! I hope Baby Dora arrives soon -- and safely of course. Maybe Brennan has a feeling it's a girl. :)
You look beautiful Meg! Come on Baby P #2, can't wait to meet you!!
Post a Comment