Brennan showed off his bubble making skills with his bubble sword.
Here is a close up shot of Tyler just chilling out. While on his back, I had him under an umbrella to protect his eyes from the sun. I hung some toys from the umbrella spokes to entertain him.This evening, Brennan and Brian used the fire pit. We had visited friends on Saturday, who used their fire pit to makes smores with us, so Brennan really wanted to roast marshmallows. Unfortunately, we only had mini-marshmallows in the house, but Brian humored Brennan in roasting them anyway!
As dinnertime approached, Brian decided to pull out some hot dogs and cook them over the open flame. Brennan LOVED it. He was so excited to spend time outside with Brian. I came out for a little bit and Brennan kept saying, "I love this, Daddy. Thank you." It was so sweet. They spent nearly 3 hours outside together around the fire pit.

1 comment:
Awww... Bren is so sweet. He loves his special time with his dad!
Post a Comment