What is up with kids' obsession with band aids? Or, maybe it's just my kid? All I know is that we have been burning through band aids like no tomorrow. At first, they were a quick fix to ease the pain of a boo-boo. Then, they were a strategy to help curb the thumb sucking. But now, they are just a toy. No matter where I hide the box of band aids, Brennan seems to find them. He had a few boxes of specialty band aids (Dora, Mickey, Cars, etc.) After using those all up, he has been going into the regular box. I find band aid wrappers all over the place. In the picture below, he is showing me his hand with 5 fingers wapped in band aids, claiming he had burned his skin off and needed the band aids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment