Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Lounging Around
I haven't been very good at taking lots of photos this month. But, here were two cute ones of the boys lounging together. Brian's parents were in town this past weekend and Grandma made Tyler the beautiful blanket, photographed above. Its sage and yellow tones go great with the nursery decor. We had a nice weekend with the Pecorinos and spent a ton of time outside, including a trip to the Frying Pan Farm Park in Reston. I can't believe we had never been there before. It had the usual playground equipment you'd expect, but is a working farm, with animals and tons of baby piglets! It was a lot of fun and it was free to visit, which makes it even better! The weather has been absolutely gorgeous for the last week or so and we've been playing outside every day. I love when fall extends so nicely into November this way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment