Tyler is very interested in the world around him. It's hard to nurse him when anyone else is in the room because he constantly unlatches to look around. When he's sitting in the bouncey seat, which has him inclined at a 45 degree angle, he tries to pull his torso up to a more upright position (it looks like he's doing crunches.) As a result, we are getting a lot of use out of the Bumbo seat, which is interesting, because that item didn't get much use with Brennan. I decided to pull out the Exersaucer and Jumperoo. I thought the jumper might be a little too much for him at this age, but he actually fits in it a little more comfortably than the Exersaucer, since it cradles his body more tightly. He seems to love having a straight on view of Brennan play and has been jumping around quite a bit. Brian thinks it looks like he is doing the running man when he gets his legs going. I have taken video, but the files are too large to upload here and I am still on the fence about using You Tube. Will try to work out a solution so I can post video.
Friday, November 18, 2011
New Experiences for Tyler
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment