
Today is my 29
th birthday. To celebrate my birthday and our anniversary, Brian and I had a delicious dinner out at Ruth's Chris last night. We both had the
Kobe ribeye steak and it was delicious! My mom, dad and sister were in town for a visit and watched Brennan while we were out. We had a 6 pm reservation, which worked out perfectly with Brennan's schedule. I fed him just before we left for dinner and we were back just as he was waking up from his last nap, in time to nurse him and put him to bed. I had left a bottle for him, but he didn't need it. Brian bought me a very chic diaper bag for my birthday that I am thrilled with!
2 comments:
Sounds like you had a nice (much deserved) night out! :) Happy Birthday, girl!
You deserved it Meg! Happy Birthday from us!
Post a Comment